To avoid the disappointment of missing out, we recommend entering early.
Who is the weekend for?
Women of all ages who are keen to learn or improve off-track navigation and orienteering skills.
You are very welcome if you have never navigated in a bush environment before. You are also very welcome if you are experienced but just want to brush up on skills or sneak in some practice (and spend time with an awesome bunch of women!).
Beginner, intermediate and advanced level training options will be available.
We will meet up at 10:30am for an 11am start on the Saturday and expect to conclude by 3pm on the Sunday.
In the week preceding the event we will email you with precise location and meeting details for the weekend. All activities will be in the Lithgow region.
Accommodation will be convenient and comfortable to ensure that you can relax, get a great night’s rest and really enjoy the social side of our weekend away. In 2020 we will be staying at the Black Gold Motel in Wallerawang in villas and cabins.
Participants should make their own transport arrangements. It is likely that there will be car sharing opportunities. If you would like a lift, please drop us an email and we will endeavour to link you up with a buddy who is happy to share.
What should I bring?
- A sense of adventure and good humour!
- Comfortable clothes for two days of exercise including leg cover (track suit bottoms or running tights are good options).
- Compass and whistle.
- Camping chair.
- SportIdent stick (if you have one). We have spare if you don’t own one 🙂
- A torch. A head torch is the best option but a hand held one is fine too.
- Lunch and snacks for Saturday as well as a water bottle for each day.
- A change of clothes for dinner on Saturday night plus PJs and toiletries.
|Training, accommodation and food from Saturday afternoon until Sunday afternoon|
|Early bird||$225||Closes 31/1/20|
|Standard registration||$235||Closes 23/2/20|
|Late registration||$250||Closes 1/3/20|
|Early bird||$140||Closes 31/1/20|
|Standard registration||$150||Closes 23/2/20|
|Late registration||$160||Closes 1/3/20|
Processing and booking fees are additional to the above rates and will be charged when the payment is made.
Cancellations can be made up until 24/2/19 with a $20 administration fee retained.
- Two days of training activities
- Coaching by accredited, first class coaches
- Maps and all land access fees
- Saturday evening accommodation
- Drinks and nibbles on Saturday evening
- A two course meal on Saturday night
- Sunday breakfast, snacks and a picnic lunch
Please contact Barbara on 0418 270 476 or email on email@example.com.