Join us for the
A bearishly good adventure
in aid of The Children’s Hospital at Westmead
Bandaged Bear BOOST highlights include:
- It’s open to everyone with first class, enjoyable courses available for all.
- Set in the beautiful park-like grounds of Pymble Ladies’ College.
- Beginners and experienced orienteers are welcome with courses for novices as well as experienced orienteers.
- Choose a course to suit you. Courses will vary by distance and difficulty. Race, run, walk or roll the wheelchair or stroller. Entrants will also be welcome to participate individually or in a group with friends or family.
- There will be options for all ages: a mini course for the under 8’s and age classes extending right through to over 90’s.
- Course distances will range up to 4km in length.
- Awards for the school, Scout or Guide group and the club with the highest participation.
- There will be a raffle and lucky draw prizes as well as other fun to be had.
- It’s all in aid of The Children’s Hospital at Westmead with 100% of entry fees received and additional funds raised all being directed to the hospital.
Please contact Barbara at Bold Horizons.
Mobile 0418 270 476
The Bandaged Bear Boost wouldn’t be possible without the amazing support of Pymble Ladies’ College.
If you would like to sponsor the 2019 event and join us all in helping the health and wellbeing of children and adolscents in need of support from The Children’s Hospital, give us a call. We’d love to hear from you.
Contact Barbara at Bold Horizons, (firstname.lastname@example.org) Mobile 0418 270 476 for all support and sponsorship enquiries.
Thanks to our other key supporters from 2017: